best fucking friends forever


Wednesday, I took a day off from work. Because I haven't taken off any days all summer. Me and Jeremy went to see The Dark Knight in IMAX. Besides us having to move a few times, (due to annoying kids and bad seating...) it was pretty freakin awesome. After that we tried to find Kingdom with GPS but TomToms suck. We found it finally, and had a delicious meal. Brian and Kyle were home at the 707, so we dropped by for a visit, picked up dennis's bike, went to Dollar Tree parking lot & Hung out with Dennis corey and mark, and then went home.




Thurdsay morning was SIX FLAGS DAYYY
Me, Marc, Jeremy and Dennis all went. Marc got hit on by an older woman at Wawa. Me and Jeremy had free tickets, so we were able to go right past the ticket booths, but had to wait for Marc and Dennis. It was busy and hot, about an hour wait for each roller coaster. But we went on all the good ones. (except for Kingda Ka maybe, and the new Dark Knight ride) I've only ever been on Nitro and Batman...so it was a fun day. El toro was insane. We went home and camped outside until it rained. I woke up at various times during the night and the dawn looked so pretty.

HAVING SO MUCH FUN IN LINE!!!!!!!!!11

On friday we all woke up, and then went our seperate ways. I hung around doing nothing until jeremy was finished mowing the lawn. We took his mattress and desk to New Brunswick and put it in his new room. Then we went to Time to Eat and ran into Mollie and Bryan. Went home...and that's pretty much it.

Saturday I helped my family clean the house. Then I watched some Weeds. Went to Jeremy's house to help pack, didn't get very far. Went out to flemington to look for comforters...no luck. Had dinner at Panera. Drove to bridgewater to Bed Bath and Beyond...still no luck. I got some stuff at old navy and ran into Jon K. Then we went to Target, and amazingly they had comforters for Jeremy's taste that weren't way too expensive. (because all the stuff there is way too girly. i suggested Dark Knight sheets.) Then we shopped around target and got things we needed. Went home and watched The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. My parents watched for some of it and thought it was a very odd movie.

I don't have work tomorrow and I'm pretty happy about that. It's been a 6 day weekend! Summer is almost over...but I didn't take the time I had off for granted, even though it wasn't as exciting as last summer.

0 comments: