the long island sound.

today me and dennis went to Long Island. driving there is a bitch (and $14 dollars worth of tolls). but we got there. when we did, it was pouring. we went to a diner (nothing compared to NJ's diners) and it wasn't so bad. after that, we went to best buy because i wanted to find a radar detecter (since you can buy them in NY). I found one, but it was 60 bucks and "contained lead"....i didn't want to risk my chances of getting lead poisoning so I didn't get one. we played some Rock Band there and left.
we went to robs house for a bit, did much of nothing. after we left there we tried to find a coffee shop that was 20 minutes away, but it took us around an hour and a half to find it. Long island sucks that way. it was pouring again. the coffee house was sweet, and i got awesome tea and an awesome brownie, which was my dinner. we dropped rob off at home after that and went home. the ride home was rainy but it stopped and it was less stressful. no i'm home and dennis is asleep on my bed.






0 comments: