We’ve seen it all, bonfires of trust flash floods of pain

today I visited my (great) uncle in the hospital. he's 85, and has diabetes for at least 30 years. So he's not doing so well. but i got to hear him laugh, and that made me happy.
Hospitals make me nervous. but it was all okay.
Today is the 62nd anniversary of world war II ending. so his "war buddies" were there to celebrate (as they have been for the last 61 years, which is incredible...and incredible that they were all so lively)
and various other family members were there.

the past few nights have been nice. 7-11 last night, hanging out in turntable junction with marc.
clinton station diner the night before. i've never been at a diner for so many hours like that.

tomorrow i am going to long island! for the first time ever. me & dennis are going to visit rob. but rob doesnt know dennis is coming.


0 comments: