rebel rousers, the life long rockers and the dead end kids.

Yesterday was a weird day. Jeremy came over but I fell asleep for awhile. At some point in the day, my sister's friend crashed the quad and 2 people got hurt. I'm glad no one died. There were 2 cops, an ambulance, an EMT truck, and Department of public safety (or something) truck over here.
Dennis came over and he sewed some stuff. In the midst of that, we played dress up in the basement and found some weird outfits. There was no documentation of this. We also lit up some Black Snakes which are totally lame and make the ground look like it's pooping.

Dennis left and me and Jeremy went to see Tropic Thunder. It was alright, but it wasn't so bad. Robert Downey Jr. is great.



Today I made chocolate pancakes with Jeremy and watched Clue. Then we went to Waffle Stock. It was a bit different than last year, but fun. I'm glad it was light out so I could take pictures without being annoying with flash.



0 comments: