hmmmmm


"It's like my thumb is my cock"


Bad ducks going "Quack, quack, quack, ooh. Blargh."

In the past week I have seen: Hancock, Pineapple Express (twice) and Step Brothers.
I've been to Time To Eat twice, got a free bagel, and the shitty waiter isn't so shitty.
I went to New Hope for the first time, and had dinner in Lambertville.
So there we go. It has kind of been an eventful week.
My family comes home from Canada today...kind got used to everyone being gone.
Oh well.
I'm not pumped on life. I don't think I will ever be. Sorry.
I know that I have already lost, and will lose people. But I don't care, I've accepted that. My lethargy has turned into understanding, even though I still don't understand the least bit of anything.

1 comments:

nicole. said...

you will never be pumped on life? i think that's job for me to fix.