Tonight. I've got this city on my side.



well! It's been quite a week. probably one of the best weeks of summer.

Monday I went to Philly with Dennis. Everyone was at the 707 and we were all ready to get some Kingdom. We rode our bikes to Logan Circle and took an epic picture, then rode to Kingdom. Buffet! there were at least 20-25 of us in there. After we were done, we rode to Logan Circle again and went swimming. It was kind of cold, but not that bad. Went back to 707 and dried off and hung out with Elvis and stuff. Slept on the roof.



On Tuesday we woke up to the blazing sun. Went to mugshots to make things better. Dennis brought me back to his house, and I went to work.
After work, Jeremy came over & he took me out to dinner for our one year. We went to Origin Thai in somerville. It was very good. After that i saw my manager Jeff at Curmudgeon Records since he owns/works there. Introduced him to Jeremy and then we went home.

Wednesday I worked and then went home & ate pizza and watched Newsies. And Stella. that was basically it.

Thursday I woke up and Dennis, Lindsay, and Cayce showed up at my house. We waited for Dennis to sew things & headed off. Our first stop was Rockafella's Bar(?) / whorehouse brothel place. Shut down due to prostitution. It was pretty cool. I didn't get the best pictures because I dont know how to use my flash very well. We went to the bridge and took pictures, (many group pictures that day)...and then drove lindsay home for work. Picked up mark, and then parked near the YMCA. Hiked like a mile into the woods to some abandoned boy scout camp. Shot a lot of arrows with bows. (well, i tried my best.) tried to break in to some other buildings...no luck. the hike home was downhill so that was good. I went home and watched There's Something About Mary, went back to Cayce's house, then hung out at bucks, then went to Applebees with dennis and met marcos & his bitches there.




I went to Dennis's house, and then we got Corey and drove to Philly. We found the Barbary after many u-turns. Saw Defiance, Ohio for the first time. They are flawless. After the show we waited and decided if we would go to the second. Decided not to, and went to Kingdom instead. Had delicious food. Then went to Ryan & Erica's apartment for the housewarming party. Not a lot of people were there yet because the Second D,Oh show wasn't over yet. After chilling awhile, we all went to Logan Circle. I didn't swim, but I helped take some pictures of swimming and fireblowing. We went back to the apartment and it was much more fun then. We played Scrabble and I got Third with Erica. Then played Apples to Apples and i won a few times. We stayed up and talked and eventually people started passing out. Went outside with the people who were still awake, and then tried to find Dennis's car with Kriss & John for about 20 minutes. Finally found it, and it was about 6AM. Slept until about 9AM....

Saturday, Hung out with the remaining people at the house. Then went to Mugshots with Corey, Dennis and Cassie. Ate in a park. Dennis drove us home. I went to sleep when I got home for about 3 hours and was still very tired. Went to Cayce's party and had a nice last bash of the summer. I went home after i couldn't bear standing up anymore.

Sunday I dont think I did much but hang out with Jeremy and get paninis and go to barnes and noble and then finish Season 2 of heroes. I keep thinking about it. It's so good!

Monday I worked and then Marc, Dennis and Jeremy came over to swim. We all went to New Brunswick for a party at the waffle stompers' house and it was an all around good time.

Today I went to work and then Dennis, Corey, Lauren, Marc and Marcos came over. Talked on my front porch until it got too cold. They went to Pickel Park and I stayed here to edit pictures and write this long ass blog.

1 comments:

Dennis Casey said...

aww, THAT'S why you didn't come to kickball and stayed home. you're the best