There's no outside world. There's no escape. So, just go away, huh. Let me drink.


I just bought a pair of these. Because I need new shoes and they're recycled and Simple Shoes is an awesome company.

So in case any of you didn't know, HSPAs suck. Well, they're easy, but a waste of time.

I've been sleeping a lot lately...don't know why. But the weather is looking good. I don't care that it was rainy today, it was warm.

I can't really say that anything else exciting has happened. I get to leave school at 10:30 tomorrow. I leave when you all get there...blah.


LOST commentary:

ignignakt rulz: TRCUK!
A TRUCK!
ignignakt rulz: I MEAN
ignignakt rulz: i eman
ignignakt rulz: i mean
ignignakt rulz: a truck!
ignignakt rulz: hey peoples in a car
ignignakt rulz: bleedy bleedy bleedy

1 comments:

nicole. said...

mmmmmmiloveyou.