can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees

The jungle woman, the birthday party princess, and the King.

So, last night was kind of weird. Just not a normal night.
I hung out with Cayce after school and started talking about the summer, and i really can not wait. We went to Michael's and Bucks to visit lindsay, saw Marc there, and then went to Shoprite. We got foooods to make for dinner.
At Cayce's I made Cayce and Lindsay some stir fry and we had a candlelit dinner listening to Yann Tierson. So that was out of the norm, but still really nice.
Dennis, Mollie and Corey came over...and then we got kicked out. Went to borders, and then went home.

I listened to all of the Flight of the Conchords songs in class yesterday, and I can not get it out of my head.

On thursday I went home at 10:30 again, and watched Good Bye, Lenin! With the same guy from The Edukators, which I watched the night before. But I liked the Edukators better.

My dream last night involved a guy that told me he was gay, and we become friends. Then he proceeded with trying to get with me. And tried to kiss me a lot. So I don't think he was really gay. And then there were events that were similar to the movie Hot Rod. Except without ramps; it was with moon bounces and dirtbikes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......I am a cutleries manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.