how i spent my leap year

Well. It was a weird day. I think I had one of those "full moon" effects, because I was totally crazy.

I don't even remember by now. We went to bucks. Then to Cayce's. and stayed there. I played around on GarageBand for about an hour. And I was on a techno beat kick. And me lindsay and cayce were weird. Cayce took sexy pics of lindsay. Then dennis came over. We got food at basil. and the dollar store. Later, marcos and marc and gabbie came over. What did we even do? I don't know. But it was weird.


Seems pretty typical.





I left around 9 with Gabbie and it was snowing. And I hate writing about this. And i wish it didn't happen. But the roads were bad, and we went into a ditch. We were fine, the car not really. It was just really strange for me and scary and at the time and I could only laugh.
So, drive safe...or at least wear your seatbelt.



On saturday I had to take the SATs and that wasn't too fun. It was also really weird because an Arthur commercial on TV had the song "Damnit" by blink 182 in it. And was like, are you serious? ("so this is growing up") After the SATs I went home and Jeremy came over. We watched Lost. Then dinner was really good because my sister can cook. Jeremy played me Boyz In the Hood on guitar and I still love that song. We watched Sunshine but i fell asleep because I got up at 6. Which sucked.

Today I did much of nothing and I am okay with that.
I finished Charlie Bartlett and it was pretty good. I tried to finish Amores Perros but I can't get into it, really. It's very long.

My sister made a bunch of croissants at school and her culinary career is making me very unhealthy.

I find it really sad that there's a "Junior Prom" group on facebook, for girls to post pictures of their dresses so no one gets the same one. Like that's the biggest worry in the world.
I'm saving myself a good lot of money and not attending my junior nor senior prom.

2 comments:

shelana said...

i hope you weren't putting on your makeup in the mirror trying to hurry up to the club to meet a baller when you drove into that ditch.

nicole. said...

i'm not going to my senior prom either! i'm going to my sister's wedding in vegas, lawl.