annie the imaginary lawyer.

well. it has been quite an interesting past few days.

a recap- the cash register broke at work on friday. and the credit card machine. and it was very stressful.


then, lindsay picked me up and hung around for a bit. we went to her house and cayce and scott came up later on. we had a nice time. slept there, woke up in the morning. drove around Oxford and found some weird path thing. I don't really know how to explain it. but it was fun exploring that.
then we went to the Hagedorn psychiatric hospital on Sanatorium Rd. yeah. part of it was still in use, and it was crazy how we blatantly snuck inside. it was a really cool place. apparently, my great aunt went there for some time because she tried to escape the nursing home. and it was a weird story and i think it's funny that i've visited her there before. but not in the abandoned part. that is decades abandoned.

went back to flemington, hung out with some people at bucks. went on the first bike ride of the year to mine brook, rita's, basil, and marcos's. watched Margot and the wedding and it was really good. hung out, went home.

sunday I hung out with Jeremy and we finished Lost season 3. Then we watched Into the Wild.

on monday I worked again and it was interesting as usual, and things happened that made my day.

today I hung out with Jeremy after school and I think i kind of fell asleep for awhile. We made pizza bagels and i think my mom doesn't like him. but we also watched Stand By Me. which is awesome, and i haven't seen it in years. but probably one of my favorite movies as a kid.

now i'm here, and i'm excited that spring break is soon.





1 comments:

smells like content said...

probably one of my favorite movies ever.