our love grew like a vine around both our spines.

Spring break.
7 month anniversary with Jeremy on wednesday, went to the Melting pot. and watched There will be blood!
A lovely start to my break...going to Philly. Kingdom. I don't think i've eaten so much.
The mountain goats. Quite a depression show, but Lindsay and I were extremely close to the stage and that made it all the better. Hanging out with everyone was fun, and staying at the 707 with everyone was also fun.
Mugshots in the morning, rock band, conversations. The rest of friday was kind of depressing. Went to New Brunswick, hung out with Jeremy. Played some Guitar Hero.
Hung around in the morning, Dennis picked me up. Spent a long time finding parking, and had to sprint to the Court Tavern. Met up with some people in line, and then hung out inside. 2 opening bands, then World/Inferno. The ceiling tiles were falling out, and there was a lot of dust in the air. The crowd was crazy so i stood on the side for the most part. No encore...left right away. Dennis dropped me off at my Grandpa's house and I had dinner with my family. It was fun, actually. I was in a good mood. And i found out that my 11 year old cousin has a boyfriend named Dante Mustachio.

A cop just pulled up our driveway and we were like, what the hell - and it was just a cop asking if we had any horses roaming around. which we do not.

hooray for shitty cell phone photos.







1 comments:

Dennis Casey said...

thanks for keeping a record of stuff. you're the only one anymore. and you seem to only bring up the solid good parts of the past weeks.