for you i'd wait, til kingdom come.

recent events:

-Watched Teeth, it was terrible. It wouldn't even be a good horror/gore movie. It was just...bullshit!




...that's really it. Friday, dennis came over to sew and watched Weeds. I stayed in New Brunswick on Friday night, didn't really do much. Had chinese food and watched Reno 911: Miami with people. On saturday I went to Guitar Center and got bagel food with Jeremy and Brandon. If there wasn't a bagel place, I would have had to settle with Boston Market or something. Jeremy drove us home & we didn't really do anything at my house. We swam in the pouring rain, as my pool almost overflowed. (My mom asked me why I would swim when it was raining, and not on any other beautiful day. I dunno. Swimming in the rain is just fun.) We watched Teeth and the first 2 episodes of weeds. I fell asleep through the second one.

Today was a "Family" reunion. Except, half of the people here were not blood related at all. Step-family. Weird. Anyways, I didn't really participate in that. I didn't do much of anything this weekend. But, it feels good.

0 comments: