On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

I don’t really understand how you can answer a “How are you?” question with another “How are you?”

I need to get to work. This whole week has been the same thing. At least in school.

I had a good time I guess, last night. Helping my parents out with the snack bar at the benefit basketball game.

my eyesight is getting worse.
it's good to catch up with old friends.
i went to the IMC and read some from a book about clothing labels, and society. and it's true, they aren't really necessary.


i got up late this morning. i had a really strange dream.
i went into my sister's room and she was talking in her sleep.
i wonder what she was dreaming about.


here's a picture I took of a happy ferret.

Teen Forums are funny, but sad.

"I met this guy over AIM (aol instant messenger). I think I like him. Is it OK to meet him?"

"
I’m only 13 and I can never get a boyfriend. Is there something wrong with me?"

no, there's something wrong with the world.



Willy Mason - Oxygen


Found at skreemr.com


Listen to that.


3 comments:

smells like content said...

weird. I stumbled upon that quote a few minutes ago.

smells like content said...

and that is a great song.

Dennis Casey said...

i agree. i liked that song a lot.