bro rape.

I've got to say, it's been difficult not being able to write things down. Publicly.
Anyways, I'll start again.

This weekend was the end of our 3-4 day weekend spree in the last 3 weeks. It's been awesome.

Snow day. Friends, Sledding, Clerks.
Saturday. Kevin Smith. New Brunswick. Qdoba. Everything is Illuminated. Chris Rock. Quick Chek.
Sunday. Train. Newark. NJSO @ NJPAC. Jeremy almost having to work for 2 hours, but getting covered. Seeing Derrick Comedy. Which was fucking amazing, and we all know Bro Rape. but their Improv was really good. And. It was awesome, that's all I can say.

Not from Derrick, but,
"I wish I was 11 pounds 3 ounces so I could get back inside of you."

On a side note, I got new pants. And I hate winter, school, and macs. and I need hand lotion. And facebook is really good for helping you find people you forgot existed. Or, you didnt forget they existed, but they may have forgotten that you existed.




0 comments: