I still dream of you at night,

When I think about it rationally, I know where all my friendships went. I just like to overreact sometimes. I just wish it hadn't happened. I won't dwell in the past, but it's exceptionally hard to move on when you didn't want to in the first place. I'm being very vague here. I don't care. I just need to see some people again, some more than others.

I've been down the shore twice this week. The first time it was too colr for the beach, so Alex and I had a nice night at the shorehouse after easter. Thursday, Adam and I took a day trip down the Seaside Heights and the beach. Then we hung out at the shorehouse on the dock and drank a lot of coffee.



So this has been my spring break. Not very eventful, but it was nice to have a break from school. Alex and I went bowling with my roommate and her boyfriend. I spent time with my family and alex's family. I worked a lot. I slept a lot. I still have yet to do schoolwork. It's beautiful out, and I need to go outside.

3 Weeks ago was Alex's/Cayce's/Jims spring break, so I think we did a hell of a lot more then.


I turn 18 in less than a month, I graduate in 2 months.


PS-I watched The Goonies for the first time last night :X

0 comments: