freaks and geeks

I am absolutely disgusted with the things on television today. I've spent a lot of time on the couch the past few days and nothing can compare the shows that have already been canceled. Why do shows like The Real World and The Bachelor and Tila Tequila get to stay on the air? Or last longer? Fuck. It's unfair. TV Shows are much more engaging to me than movies, but only the good shows. Some are still on the air (Lost) but that's going to be over soon anyways. I don't know why I get so emotional about this, haha. Not quite emotional, but well written shows have a knack for grabbing my attention. They reveal lessons to me in a strange way. And I don't feel bad watching the shows I've downloaded, I only feel bad watching the shows that manage to stick around on cable.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

F&G one of the best shows ever!

Unknown said...

umm, what about spongebob squarepants? they didn't cancel that right?!