and I'm not impressed.

so far this summer seems like it's not as good as last summer.
it's probably because i have all the memories of last summer in my head all meshed together and i believe that i did something every day, or something like that.
now i work 3 days a week....barely. i get paid to do very little- which is nice, but also disparaging. i could be outside right now!
fun things have happened, though, and that's enough to keep me happy.

i got a flash for my camera...and I feel a lot better about everything photo-wise.
(AND IM GONNA USE IT!)

i have a half hour left of work, and then I have a 4 day weekend. It's better than school, definitely. I wish I didn't have to go back.

i also saw eddie izzard, wtf. i love that man.

everyone's got a freakin camera now,
so let's go take some night photos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i'm impressed. except for my almost total lack of free time.

nicole. said...

i love that photo. i love you. ahh!