I’m kind of fed up with everything.
I can’t really write what I want to say on here, sorry.
I’ve been distant, but I don’t think anyone really cares.
Everyone's been moving on in their own lives,
i'm gonna get stuck behind.
I got my license, and I’m 17, but that really doesn’t make any difference to me. I have no car.
My procrastination problem has returned, with end of the school year projects and all.
The only thing I can listen to is The Ergs! Acoustic.
It’s raining, and it won’t stop.
I've made some new friends, though. Why does everyone have to live so far away.




gimme something I can take back home
‘cause I don't wanna be alone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can buy my eclipse. actually i think i need that. but if you can find me a new car you can have the eclipse. or just keep that car. or build one! or...............something.

smells like content said...

let's hang out? what's wrong?